Inspired by my colleague and ADF guru @Valeri Borisov
Few days ago I’ve found the next problem:
- I had View Object based on pipelined function:
- When I drag the VO on the page, I’ve received “No data to display”.
- In the VO I could see rows but no rows in the Iterator.
- Where is the problem?
Workaround 1 – first attempt
I’ve found that the problem exists when we have different returned rows number and Iterator’s RangeSize
This worked very slowly.
Workaround 2 – the better solution
- You can add Tuning in the View Object’s Behavior – fetch rows in batches of X rows:
2. Add RabgeSize = -1 for the Iterator: