Is the culture of the company you work for as important to you as your paycheck? Do you care about your professional skills as well as about soft skills, working environment and enjoying what you do? If your answer is yes Dreamix might be your place!
About the Project:
Several opportunities for junior java developers are currently available. The projects are ranging from:
- industrial IoT where MES(manufacturing execution system) must be build for a factory
- to a project for one of the biggest insurance companies in the US
- to a project for the biggest private charter aviation company in the world
In all three the tech stack is Java based. One is JavaEE with Hibernate and the rest are Spring. The teams differ in size but all work under SCRUM. All projects are long term and with team members who love to share knowledge and help the juniors learn & grow as fast as possible.
What’s expected from a Junior Java engineer in the team:
- To be passionate about programming
- To be an active part of the team and help us develop custom components
- To have desire and motivation to learn Agile development processes
- No previous experience is required. Your motivation is your biggest assest - we will train and develop the rest
For the above you must:
- be a student or a fresh graduate from Computer Systems and Technologies or similar Bachelor/Master program
- have knowledge in software development foundations and OOP
- know what is Java (other languages are fine but only if you’re open to learn the previous one:))
- be available for a full-time position with flexible working hours
- love challenging tasks and taking of responsibilities
- be proactively seeking improvements
- share because you care
About Dreamix Culture:
In Dreamix we know the reality. Great people create and are bombarded with opportunities. That’s why we believe that the relationship between a company and its people must be a partnership not a transaction. What does this mean? It means that Dreamix invests the maximum it can, in each and everyone of us, and we all invest the maximum we can in Dreamix. Thus we grow together.
- We’re becoming better professionals
Dreamix offers better services
- We’re becoming better people
The culture in Dreamix evolves
- Our market value increases
Dreamix value in the market increases
On average more than 50% of the #dreamixteam attends some type of additional course or improvement program sponsored by the company. Whether it’s about Java certification, Angular classes, team management or English speaking courses, we’re here to invest in the daily improvement of our team.
Thanks to our annual growth of more than 50% many career opportunities present themselves for the people in Dreamix. You want to travel more – you can pursue the consultant’s role. You want to manage people – the team leader position is what you need. Or maybe, you want to become the best architect out there. We’ll give you the chance to
achieve it. Hard work, desire and good results are all that is needed.
Biweekly, we set up presentations on different topics - from tech to outer space, from wine tasting to experiencing a successful startup story, from finance management to design thinking.
Moreover, #dreamixoffice is open for freelancers to come and work here. Thеir only obligation is to present to us, before leaving.We do this so we can share, gain knowledge, and make new friends from around the world.
Finally, we support everyone from the #dreamixteam in their pursuit of happiness. The result is that three of us are part of Darik Radio 40 under 40 with three different projects, and one of us was honored by the Bulgarian president with the “John Atanasoff Award” for a tech project with great social impact.
Where you can find us:
15-17 Tintyava Str.,
Having questions? WhatsApp or Viber us at (+359)897-952-602